One of the most iconic guilds from Series
, the Thieves Guild, is making its way to The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
. In this upcoming DLC game pack, you will be able to join the Thieves Guild as they work to rebuild themselves from ruin. While progressing through the new story-line, stealing and sneaking at the behest of your superiors, you'll be given a new passive skill line to assist you on your tasks.
The Thieves Guild resides in Hew's Bane, a port in the south of Hammerfell, where you will meet all new characters and be given the opportunity to unlock new weapons and armor sets. The full list of features can be seen below:
• Join the iconic Thieves Guild for the first time in ESO
• Located in the southern peninsula of Hammerfell, Hew's Bane, a new zone available to characters of all levels and home of Abah's Landing, the Thieves Guild headquarters
• A challenging new 12-player Trial: The Maw of Lorkhaj,
- The first ESO Trial that is available in Normal and Veteran versions and scales to the group leader's level
- Grants powerful new items and item sets obtainable in the Trial or the weekly Trial leaderboard rewards
• A new passive skill line, exclusive to members of the Thieves Guild
• Hours of exciting story content and quests that will have you revisiting your favorite areas of Tamriel
• A new Larceny System that includes repeatable activities such as heists, pickpocketing, stealing, and more
- Guild Job Quests: Kari, a precise Nord woman who keeps accounts of the guild's finances, as well as accounts of information and rumors runs the Guild Job Board.
- Travel all around Tamriel doing jobs for the Thieves Guild. These include pickpocketing, unlocking safeboxes, gathering items for consignment requests, and more.
- Heist Quests: Find Fa'ren-dar, a tough male Khajiit who works on the far side of the Den, near the sewer drain exit. He runs the Heist Board.
- Thieves Guild heists require sneaking, avoiding traps, and getting in and out of special instanced heist areas with your prize—earn special bonuses for completing the heists undetected and within the time limit!
- Reacquisitions Quests: Seek out Spencer Rye, a fancy Breton man who runs the Reacquisitions Board, which is set up just outside the Thieves Den.
- Kill group bosses and complete delves in Hew's Bane.
• Two new delves, Bahraha's Gloom and Shark's Teeth Grotto, featuring all-new challenges and rewards
• Two all-new formidable world bosses
• Powerful new gear, unique crafting styles, and other rewards inspired by the Thieves Guild
- 4 item sets that grant unique, group-based PVE bonuses available in the Maw of Lorkhaj Trial and as Trial leaderboard weekly rewards
- 2 sets available in Hew's Bane
- 3 new craftable sets
• The Outlaw crafting style
• Assistants, new non-combat followers you can summon that provide a service
• Brand new in-game musical score, inspired by the Thieves Guild and Hammerfell region
Some of these features can be seen in the following trailer and screenshots from the DLC:
In addition to everything coming with the "Thieves Guild" DLC there is also a base game patch being released alongside the DLC, available for free to everyone who owns the game. This patch will bring several fixes and improvements to the game, including:
• Improvements to grouping, including incentives and the ability to queue up via the Group Finder with friends and guild members, regardless of their alliance!
• Tons of combat and gameplay balance improvements
• Scrolling combat text (SCT)
• Improvements and updates to Cyrodiil and its campaigns
• Access to content from other alliances in any order you choose upon reaching Veteran Rank 1
• Prioritization of animations during combat
• Six new item sets available from the Alliance War leaderboards and Rewards for the Worthy mails
• Six new crafting styles
- Three Alliance Motifs: Found in chests in Cyrodiil and Imperial City
- Malacath: Received from Orsinium Daily World Boss quests
- Soul-Shriven: Received from completing the Cadwell's Silver quest (automatically granted to those who have completed this quest)
- Trinimac: Received from Orsinium Daily Delve quests
• …and more!
The "Thieves Guild" DLC and the game patch will both become available on the Xbox One on March 22nd. The full DLC game pack will be included with an active ESO Plus membership. For those who do not have a membership, the DLC can be purchased for a price of 2,000 Crowns from the in-game crown store, or you can choose to purchase the "Thieves Guild Collectors Edition" for a price of 4,000 crowns, which includes the "Thieves Guild" DLC game pack, the Hammerfell Camel mount, the Kindlespit Dragon Frog, and five Crown Experience Scrolls.