EA Sports has released a new Title Update for NHL 16
. The biggest standout is the addition of a new Dangler player class in EASHL, which could tack on a new offensive threat for players to use alongside Playmaker and Sniper. The EASHL and Online Play modes have also received network performance improvements to hopefully dispel some of the lag and interruptions that players have dealt with.
You can check out the full list of changes below:
- Increased attribute effect range to create more player separation.
- Increased range of attribute effects for goalies so that the weaker goalies are further separated from the best ones.
- Increased goalies ability to save slower low shots and passes towards the net.
- Increased referee strictness when teams were already shorthanded so that penalties no longer go uncalled.
- Increased pokecheck success when in proper positions.
- Increased penalties from stick lift at wrong angles.
- Removed the effect protecting the puck has in resistance to being hit (either with protect puck or holding the puck out away from your opponent). Note: Being in a controlled glide with full balance and/or limiting the relative speed of the hit will still be advantageous over skating, performing an action or higher relative speed hits when trying to stay in control.
- Addressed issue where players would occasionally stay in the penalty box for the rest of the game after the end of their penalty.
- Addressed issue where players would not line up correctly when using the aggressive faceoff style during an offensive zone faceoff.
- Added the 2015-16 Boston Bruins Winter Classic jersey
- Added the 2015-16 Montreal Canadian’s Winter Classic jersey
- Added the 2015-16 Chicago Blackhawks Stadium Series jersey
- Added the 2015-16 Minnesota Wild Stadium Series jersey
- Added the 2015-16 Colorado Avalanche Stadium Series jersey
- Added the 2015-16 Detroit Red Wings Stadium Series jersey
- Added the San Antonio Rampage 3rd jersey
- Added the Charlottetown Islanders 3rd jersey
- Added the Rouyn-Noranda Huskies 3rd jersey
- Added the Hamilton Bulldogs 3rd jersey
- Made network performance improvements in EA SPORTS Hockey League and Online Team Play.
- Added "Dangler" player class in EASHL.
The title update is available to download right now.