A new title update has recently been released for Knight Squad
as Chainsawesome look to eliminate a number of issues and bugs that were within the game. The short list of changes includes a new easy mode for challenges, various bug fixes and a few other tweaks. Take a look at the details below:
• Added an easy mode for the challenges. The old version is now listed under the Insane difficulty!
• Added the game mode description on the game loading door
• Added the version number on the main menu so it is clear when a new update is pushed
• Changed all the tech we were using for in game text feedbacks pushing them all to 60fps instead of the previous 30.
• Changed the menus music
• Fixed the character unlock issue
• Multiple attempts at erradicating the Matchmaking issues
• Fixed the issue with the trolls challenge where one troll could count as multiple kills
• Fixed an issue with the online team menu that could stop the game from starting
• Fixed an issue where being in a paused game would prevent you from joining a game invite
• Fixed the dark knight challenge to register scores higher than the 21 wave (Sadly we had to reset the leaderboard to do that)
The title update is live right now for the Xbox One version of Knight Squad