We've been fine-tuning the algorithms and tweaking the rules
and we are now pleased to announce that registration for the Ultimate Head to Head contest is now open!
Here is a quick reminder of how the contest works:• At the start of each period you are paired with another user and both given the same list of 20 achievements you have yet to unlock
• You have until the end of the period to unlock and scan onto TA as many as possible, the winner being the person that unlocks the most
• If you both unlock all 20 achievements then the person that unlocked all 20 first is the winner for that period
• The loser from the pair is eliminated from the competition and the winner progresses to the next period
• This continues until we are down to a single winner - the Ultimate Head to Head Champion!
In order for us to stand a good chance of matching you up with someone else with similar locked achievements, you need to have a minimum of 2,000 valid locked achievements
to register: • From console games (Xbox One, Xbox 360) - not apps
• Not in non-Title Update DLC packs
• Listed as Owned or Games With Gold in My Game Collection
• Excluding unobtainable or discontinued achievements (according to our flags)
• Not a challenge
• In games which more than 1,000 people on the site have started
• You can choose whether we will pick from only Games you've started or All games in your collection
You also need to have been a member of TrueAchievements for at least a month, and have a minimum Gamerscore of 5,000 to enter.
You can check to see if you meet the registration requirements and create your registration by going to this page
. Please note that anyone that registered previously needs to re-submit their registration - the page was live before it was 100% finished
Registration closes on Friday 11th March. We will then re-check to make sure you still have 2,000 valid achievements using your Unstarted game setting from the registration page. If you do not have 2,000 valid achievements your registration will be automatically removed at this point.
Verified gamers will be PM'd their opponent details and target achievement list on Monday 14th March at 6am PST. All matches will also be linked from the The Ultimate Head to Head Contest 2016
The first period closes on Sunday 20th March at Midnight PST. All achievements must be scanned in by that time with online timestamps to count
for that period.
Period one winners will be drawn against their period two opponents and PMd their target achievement list on Monday 21st March at 6am PST.
Subsequent periods will follow the same pattern.Prizes • 8 Quarter Finalists: 1 year of TrueAchievements Pro
• 4 Semi Finalists: 2 years of TrueAchievements Pro and Bronze medal in community event panel on their homepage
• Runner up: 4 years of TrueAchievements Pro and Silver medal in community event panel on their homepage
• Winner: 10 years of TrueAchievements Pro, Gold medal in community event panel on their homepage, and a TrueAchievements T-Shirt from the next batch of official merchandise that is produced.
Registration will open on Friday March 4th, 2016 and will close on Friday March 11th. The contest will start on Monday March 14th, 2016.Questions and Discussion
To discuss the contest, or if you have any questions then please post in Ultimate Head to Head 2016 - Questions
We're all really looking forward to this contest, and thanks again to Freamwhole
for suggesting it to us!