A couple weeks ago, Ubisoft shared details
about the upcoming "SKY FORTRESS" DLC for Just Cause 3
. In "SKY FORTRESS" Rico Rodriguez will use a brand new 'Bavarium Wingsuit', which is outfitted with shoulder mounted machine guns and auto-targeting missiles, as well as "his new ‘Eviction’ personal defence drone and ‘Bavarium Splitter’ assault rifle". Even better still, all of these toys can also be carried into the main game.
In addition to the DLC Content, a new patch was just released for the game on March 4th and it contains the following fixes:
- Reduced initial loading time and in-game loading screens by 20-50%
- Fixed several memory leaks resulting in crashes
- Reduced a number of random crashes
- Improved streaming of game world
- Some performance optimizations related to hitches and stuttering
- Implemented DLC system in preparation of the Air, Land and Sea packages
The "SKY FORTRESS" DLC for Just Cause 3
will cost $11.99 / €11.99 / £9.49. The "AIR, LAND & SEA" Expansion Pass, which includes all three promised expansions, is available for $24.99 / €24.99 / £19.99. "SKY FORTRESS" will be released on March 8th for those who have "AIR, LAND AND SEA" and will be available on March 15th for everyone else. Owners of "AIR, LAND, AND SEA" will have early access to the remaining expansions as well.