Two weeks ago, we previewed the incoming content to ARK: Survival Evolved
including the instant party pairing of giant beavers and handcuffs
. Those PC additions have finally come to Xbox One alongside a short list of other fixes and additions. Check it out below.
- DINOS: Tame, Train and Ride the Giant Beaver and the Terror Bird
- TOOLS: Use new tools including the Grappling Hook and the Handcuffs
- TRIBE ALLIANCES (PvE and PvP). Yes, finally, small Tribes can band together against larger ones!
- Approximately 20% performance increase!
- All options exposed for dedicated servers, finally! Even custom lists of Engrams & Dino Multipliers, etc!
- Numerous crash fixes
- Community-contributed Game Localization in 8+ languages - French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese Brazil, Simplified Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, and Turkish
The update is now live. ARK
is still headed for an exit from the Game Preview program and into the full game space this summer.