If you've been meaning to register for our Ultimate Head to Head Contest
but haven't gotten around to signing up yet, this is a final reminder that the registration period ends tomorrow (March 11th) at 1PM GMT.
If this is the first time that you have heard about the contest or if you need a refresher on how the contest will work, here are the details:• At the start of each period you are paired with another user and both given the same list of 20 achievements you have yet to unlock
• You have until the end of the period to unlock and scan onto TA as many as possible, the winner being the person that unlocks the most
• If you both unlock all 20 achievements then the person that unlocked all 20 first is the winner for that period
• The loser from the pair is eliminated from the competition and the winner progresses to the next period
• This continues until we are down to a single winner - the Ultimate Head to Head Champion!
In order for us to stand a good chance of matching you up with someone else with similar locked achievements, you need to have a minimum of 2,000 valid locked achievements
to register: • From console games (Xbox One, Xbox 360) - not apps
• Not in non-Title Update DLC packs
• Listed as Owned or Games With Gold in My Game Collection
• Excluding unobtainable or discontinued achievements (according to our flags)
• Not a challenge
• In games which more than 1,000 people on the site have started
• You can choose whether we will pick from only Games you've started or All games in your collectionYou also need to have been a member of TrueAchievements for at least a month, and have a minimum Gamerscore of 5,000 to enter.
If you do want to enter, you can check if you meet the registration requirements and create your registration here
For those of you that have already registered, we sent out a PM earlier today to anyone that has dropped below the 2,000 valid locked achievements to give you time to add some more games to your card or Game Collection
Good luck to everyone who has decided to take part and, once again, thank you to Freamwhole
for suggesting the contest idea to us.