If you've enjoyed what you've experienced so far in The Solus Project
(courtesy of the Game Preview Program), then you'll be happy to know that there is additional content available now that looks to add three to five hours of additional gameplay.
Filled with dozens of new mysteries and items, the newly added island is large and comes with "the biggest cave system yet". There's plenty of dark secrets to discover as players will explore what seems to be a deserted alien environment. As players go deeper underground, you may not be able to help constantly looking over your shoulder as it will feel as if you are being watched and followed.
Here's the key features of the new additional followed by a launch trailer for "part two" of the adventure:
* 3-5 hours of additional gameplay filled with new features and discoveries.
* Be wary of the new lightning storms
* Discover the large island of Flashpoint and harness the power of the skies.
* Explore the largest cave system in the game and make your way through massive underground caverns, settlements, and machinery.
* Dozens of new items and secrets. From sleeping gear to crowbars
The new content is available now in The Solus Project
and the update, which contains a hot fix for "critical bugs", will release today. The final version of the title will release in May this year for the Xbox One