Since the release of Ubisoft and Massive Entertainment's Tom Clancy's The Division
, the development team has been maintaining the servers once a week on Tuesdays. With tomorrow's maintenance, a new patch will be applied that makes changes to both the PvE world, and the intense and adrenaline-pumping Dark Zone.
From personal experience with the game so far, the upcoming changes and bug fixes are more than welcome to the game as the team fixes audio and loading issues, changes high-end drop rates for those deadly level 31 and 32 enemies we've seen in the tougher parts of the Dark Zone, and also the ability to heal neutral agents you bump into and fight alongside in the Dark Zone. Take a look at the long list and see if there are any fixes you've been waiting for:
• Named enemies. will now drop better loot in Challenge mode than in Hard mode.
• Added a cooldown period for the Static Turret stun attack in order to avoid a stunlock in PvP and PvE game modes.
• Named NPCs will no longer respawn after being killed in the Open World. This will prevent situations where players were able to kill a same named NPC over and over again.
• Modifications to the weapon talent: Trained.
• It can now only be rolled on Shotgun, Marksman rifles and Pistols
• Its bonus has been reduced from 1%-5% to a constant 0.1%
• For the Midas SMGs, Trained Talent has been replaced with Responsive Talent which increases damage when getting closer to the target. This applies to existing weapons as well as newly acquired ones
• For all SMGs, LMGs, and Assault Rifles, it will be replaced with another randomly picked weapon talent. This applies to existing weapons as well as newly acquired ones
• Fixed a speed run exploit for the Rooftop Comm Relay mission
• Fixed an issue where weapons dealt no damage if the reload animation was interrupted by an agent’s skill
• Fixed an issue where players became stuck in an emote animation if activated via chat while auto running
• Fixed a bug where skill power would be increased permanently while using the Death by Proxy talent
• Fixed a bug where experience was not being awarded for completing all side-missions in the Midtown East safe house
• Fixed instances where the Seeker Mine with Airburst / Multi-mine mod would detonate too soon, miss targets or cause no damage
• Fixed a bug where grenades would sometimes not display the blast radius warning before detonating
• Fixed an issue where some NPCs in low cover would not react to being shot by the player
• Fixed issues where emotes would cause the player model to behave oddly (missing guns, player stuck in emote animation, etc)
• Fixed a bug where weapon mods and weapon skins would not show up on other players in the game world
• Fixed an issue where DPS would not be calculated properly when purchasing a new weapon mod
• Players can now heal other neutral players in the Dark zone, by using First Aid and Support Station skills
• Players are now able to fast travel to Dark Zone checkpoints, but only when coming from outside the Dark Zone
• The Dark Zone disconnect timer has been increased to 30 seconds, meaning players will remain in the game world longer when logging out while in the Dark Zone (this applies while not in combat)
• Items extracted from the Dark Zone are now properly marked as "new" items when moved to the players inventory
Players killed in the Dark Zone now drop ammo, medkits and grenades. This loot is generated and not taken from the dying players’ inventory
• Players killed in the Dark Zone will lose less Dark Zone Funds and Experience (Rogue and non-Rogue)
• Dark Zone Funds and Experience rewards for surviving Rogue status have been improved
• Dark Zone Funds and Experience rewards for killing Rogue agents have been improved
• Phoenix Credits drop have been increased on lvl 31 and 32 enemies in the Dark Zone:Please note that due to this fix causing client stability issues, we have to remove it from this update until it can be addressed in a next one
Lvl 30: 1-3 Phoenix Credits
Lvl 31: 2-4 Phoenix Credits
Lvl 32: 3-5 Phoenix Credits
• Increased drop rate of High-End items from lvl 31 and 32 named NPCs in the Dark Zone.
• Increased drop rate of High-End Division Tech Material from lvl 32 named NPCs in the Dark Zone.
• Improved Dark Zone Chests items quality:
Rank 30 chests will now drop Superior (Purple) items instead of Specialized (Blue)
• Keys chests now have a chance to drop High-End (Gold) items
• Dark Zone Funds drop rates and quantity on NPCs has been reduced.
• Fixed a bug where the Wildfire and Fear Tactics talents were affecting neutral players in the Dark Zone.
• Fixed instances where players would receive a DELTA error message when entering the Dark Zone
• Fixed a bug where sometimes players could not loot anything after returning to the game following a network disconnection
• Fixed Stage 1 Rogue timers not displaying correctly when Rogue players receive damage from another player
• Fixed a few lights that did not cast global illumination
• Added more information for Daily missions on the Map
• Tutorials have received some UI polish
• The Matchmaking menu now displays the mission difficulty rating more prominently
• The mini-map mission tracker has been optimized to be less confusing to players
• Fixed a bug where some of the attributes for high-end equipment were cut-off in the recalibration menu
• Fixed a bug where the Matchmaking menu for a mission would not display correctly or kept disappearing
• Fixed missing item icons in the Reward Claim Vendor's inventory
• Fixed incorrect side-missions being displayed in the Map legend
• Fixed a bug where the helicopter crash SFX would be missing from the Brooklyn end cinematic
• Fixed a bug where the Zapper Turret mod had no sound
• Fixed a bug where the audio for entering a contaminated area would be cut-off
• Fixed a bug where audio would not play when scrolling through vanity items
• Fixed Ubisoft CLUB reward descriptions in Korean and Traditional Chinese
• In-game localization bug fixes
• Fixed a bug where players could not reconnect to the servers after suspending the game on Xbox One
• Fixed a bug on Xbox One where unblocking a player would not be reflected in-game until title reboot
There's no date just yet for when the next patch will be inbound to add increased phoenix credit drops from level 31 and 32 enemies in the Dark Zone, but we will cover all the details including other patch details as soon as it's revealed.
The patch for The Division
will be added to the title tomorrow morning around 8am (GMT) when the maintenance begins and the servers shut down for roughly 2-3 hours.