is a puzzle-platformer that is developed by gentlymad and features a unique feature that allows players to manipulate gravity in order to progress through a level. The game itself was announced
last fall for consoles but has only recently been confirmed as coming to Xbox One.
The game boasts 60 levels, with each level offering new and unique challenges as you follow the protagonist through his journey; a touching journey of a dying man and his struggle for existence. More of the key features that you will experience in this game can be seen below:
• 2D based, story driven Puzzle Platformer
• Mechanics derived from thanatology
• 4-way gravity alteration / physics based gameplay
• Static and dynamic obstacles, reacting to player’s actions
• Interactive story sequences
Publisher HeadUp Games also released a trailer along with this announcement in order to show off some of what the game has to offer:
does not have a set release date for the Xbox One just yet, but gentlymad has said that it will be coming soon; we will be sure to update you when we have a firm release date.