Last summer we got a taste
of Skymap Games' upcoming platformer adventure, Bacon Man: An Adventure
. In order to remind us that Bacon Man
is still on the menu, they have decided to release the game's intro video which digs into the character's crispy backstory.
Burnt by various food Kings, Bacon Man has been wrongfully accused of the murder of his grandfather and must do everything in his power to defeat the food groups and bring order back to Tasty Space. Features of the platformer have also been revealed:
• Tougher than nails platforming - in air, or on foot - using the patented "Bacon Control System™".
• 2 Player couch co-op. Play as 4 unique characters, each with their own playstyle.
• Collect experience, level up, consume items, and gain incredible new abilities through the power of tutorials!
• Versatile fighting moves like the Sky Divider, Dash, Stinger, Ground Pound... Each doubling as a method of mobility!
• Impossible boss battles with enemies based on various food groups.
• Full orchestral soundtrack by the talented Braxton Burks (Pokemon Reorchestrated) and Kyle Landry (Youtube & Twitch sensation).
• Unlock classy costumes for a sassy new look.
• Play through a huge and satire-rich story…
Take the opportunity to meat Bacon Man for yourself in the intro video they've provided.
Bacon Man: An Adventure
will be slicing its way onto Xbox One soon but there's been no announcement as to when that will be. Developers do indicate that there will be a playable demo at this year's PAX EAST.