A new update has been released for The Crew
and with it comes a range of fixes and changes as well as a new addition for the "Wild Run" DLC. Those still tearing up the dirt in Ubisoft's racer can check out the new Stunt Races where players will be challenged to pull off tricks and perform stunts on their bikes on new specialised tracks.
Test your skills on off-road races where players will have to complete a maximum number of tricks and stunts all while passing through checkpoints as fast as possible. Perform 360s, frontflips and backflips to score as many points as possible. Head to "The Summit" to take part in the Stunt Races which are only open to Dirt and Raid motorbikes.
Another key feature of the update is the "Save & Share" feature introduced for the "Freedrive" and "Speedtrap" challenges. This will allow players to "create and save up to 10 challenges". With your unique ID, players will be able to share these challenges with other players in the game and through social media.
Here's the full list of details from April's patch:
NEW FEATURESCamera mode
New camera options, specially designed for video makers, will be available in Freedrive. This feature can be used solo or in a crew, giving the possibility to be the cameraman or assign the role to other crew members while driving.
More details will be shared very soon.Freedrive challenge - Save and share
After creating a Freedrive challenge race or speedtrap, players will have the ability to save and share them with other users in and outside the game.
More information can be found in our dedicated news
.Summit Stunt race missions
A new type of race is coming to the Summit, where players, using motorbikes, will have to set the highest scores by performing all kind of stunts.
You can find all the details about the Stunt races here
New qualifier events added for the upcoming Monthly Summit.PVP
• Pennsylvania Heights - Dirt
• Miami Downtown Tour - Perf
• Long Beach Racetrack - CircuitPVE
• New Perf time attack in the Mountain States
• New Raid stunt race in the Grand Canyon
• New Dragster challenge in the East
• New Drift challenge in the West
• New Perf speedtrap challenge in Las VegasCHANGES & IMPROVEMENTSPVP
• Rewards have been removed for players that spectate the entire race.Motorbikes
• Off-road motorbikes will now be able to perform slides.
• Motorbikes have been globally tuned to achieve more balanced handling and performance, in line with cars.Drift spec
• Drift spec cars have been tuned for a better accessibility and are easier to control.Dragster
The tires heat factor has been modified to avoid a constant increase of heat when driving. This was generating a loss of control when driving normally without even burning the tires.BMW M4
• Improved control of the Circuit spec of the car at high speed.
• Tuning of the suspensions for the Circuit spec in order to reduce the scraping.
• The cockpit camera has been slightly moved back.New vehicle spec
• The Pagani Zonda will now be available in circuit.BUG FIXES
• Fixed the issue that was preventing some players from using nitro when switching to manual.
• Fixed an issue related to “Alternative mouse control” that was preventing this option from fully disabling the camera movements through the mouse cursor.
• Fixed the lighting issue of the BMW M4 dashboard for the Perf and FS specs.
Check out the Stun Races video for a sample of the new addition:
April's update for The Crew
is available right now.