Russian developer and publisher Nekki announced that Shadow Fight 3, the third in a line of popular action fighting games, would be coming to Xbox One.
Two fighters with shadow form activated.
While fans of the previous games remember them as 2D fighters, Shadow Fight 3 is making the jump to 3D. Nekki is leveraging all the power of modern mobile hardware to create visuals of "almost movie-like quality." The game boasts deep character customization, dynamic quests, and a thrilling storyline.
The game is set decades after its predecessors and players will see the three major factions vying for power. The struggle is made more intense considering the fact that (Shadow Fight 2 spoiler incoming) the world has been flooded with Shadow Energy.
Touting the RPG elements of the game, Nekki promises players can fully personalize their fighting style by collecting equipment, perks, and special moves.
Shadow Fight 3 will come with an expansive feature list:
- Three Playable Factions: Choose from either the brutal Legion, stealthy Dynasty, or deadly Heralds, each with their own unique history and fighting style.For a quick taste of the visuals and story in store for players, take a look at the teaser trailer.
- Hundreds of Collectables: Complete quests and purchase booster packs to collect legendary weapons, armour, and perks.
- Limitless Quests: Embark on the epic main storyline or explore the world of Shadow Fight 3 through daily missions, online battles, and dynamically generated quests.
- Complete Customization: Combine weapons, skills and shadow form techniques and master your own deadly fighting style.
- New Shadow Form: Shadows haven’t totally disappeared from the game: in the so-called Shadow Form, which is an essential part of each fight in the game, the player can use different Shadow Skills.
Shadow Fight 3 is coming to Xbox One in 2017.
We don't have them yet, but we'll publish a story as soon as we pick up the Shadow Fight 3 achievements.