Anima: Gate of Memories
, which we first saw at E3 2015
, has returned with an official release date of June 3rd.Anima: Gate of Memories
is a third person action RPG that tells the story of an unlikely combination: a monster and a girl who can't remember her past, who are "bound by an unwilling pact." The game makes use of the two main characters, featuring a "unique Dual System that allows you to control two different characters and interchange them dynamically in the middle of any action to create countless combinations."
The other features include:
• A deep story. Your choices and actions will influence the journey and decide the destiny of the characters. Anima: Gate of Memories
• A combat system which combines RPG elements with fast paced action.
• An interconnected world full of unique locations. Travel through the tower of Arcane discovering its secrets.
• Each character has a large set of special skills that you will be able to develop and customize as in a traditional RPG.
• A huge world. You can move with great freedom, visiting different locations and giving you the option to always retrace your steps to revisit areas, discover new secrets and unlock access to previously inaccessible places.
is now available for pre-order and pre-download in the Xbox store
at the price of $19.99 USD or your regional equivalent. The game will launch on June 3rd.