OlliOlli2: XL Edition
released earlier this week on the Xbox One and we've got a code up for grabs thanks to our friends at Team 17.
Our site review
was published earlier this week, receiving a score of four out of five. punkyliar said:
OlliOlli 2 takes everything that was found in its predecessor and builds on it to create a smoother and more addictive experience. While the game starts gently, it soon builds up into a challenge that keeps gamers coming back to try and try again. Arguably, the game gets too challenging a bit too quickly, but there's an enormous sense of satisfaction to be gained once you're triumphant. This is not an easy completion, so buyers beware, but if you're looking for a challenge and a game that will keep you occupied for many, many hours, you're looking in the right place. Just take out insurance on those controllers.
If you'd like to be in with a chance of winning, post a reply in the comments below before 9PM BST on Monday, May 30th, when we'll use random.org
to pick the winner.
(Rules And Regulations)
- This competition is unavailable to TA Staff members
- One entry per person; multiple entries from the same community member will be disregarded
- Entry is via a comment to this thread
- The winner will be chosen at random by random.org
- This competition is available worldwide
- Entries close on 9PM BST on Monday, May 30th
This contest is now closed.