After getting our first look
for actual gameplay of Dishonored 2
, Bethesda has detailed exactly what fans can expect to recieve from the collector's edition as well as the pre-order bonus.
The full list of goodies coming with the collectors edition can be seen below:
- Corvo Attano’s Mask Replica and Stand - This recreation of Corvo’s in-game mask stands at 13.5” (H) x 6” (W) x 5.5” (D).
- Emily Kaldwin’s Ring Replica and Display Box - This wearable replica of Emily’s ring is constructed of zinc alloy and includes a premium, embossed black ring box with purple velvet inner lining.
- Full Color Propaganda Poster Print - This limited edition full color print is issued by the infamous Propaganda Office of Karnaca.
- Collectible ‘Legacy’ Metal Case - Exclusive to the Dishonored 2 Collector’s Edition, the limited-edition metal case is decorated with the portraits of Empress Emily Kaldwin and Royal Protector Corvo Attano.
- Digital Imperial Assassin’s Pack - Earn exclusive bonecharms like Duelist’s Luck and Void Favor. Discover new lore and art including an Antique Serkonan Guitar and the book Goodbye, Karnaca – A Musician’s Farewall. The Imperial Assassin’s Pack also includes 500 coins to acquire new gear and weapons within illegal black market shops.
- Dishonored: Definitive Edition - This premium package will also include a digital copy of Dishonored: Definitive Edition. Remastered for this generation of consoles, the Definitive Edition includes the original critically-acclaimed game in the Dishonored series which won more than 100 ‘Game of the Year’ Awards plus all of its add-on content: Void Walker’s Arsenal, Dunwall City Trials, The Knife of Dunwall and The Brigmore Witches.
Additionally it was announced that for a limited time, a pre-order of Dishonored 2 from select retailers will net you a copy of Dishonored Definitive Edition
Along with the announcement of the collector's edition, we also got a bunch of concept art to get a look into what the artists vision was when creating the game:
And finally, we have also gotten even more of a look into the world of Dishonored 2
with another handful of in-game screenshots:Dishonored 2
is set to come to the Xbox One on November 11th of this year.