Xbox One is about to have one more free-to-play title in its already loaded arsenal: Reloaded Games' HAWKEN
, a mech combat FPS set in a dystopian world. It's been in the Steam Early Access program for a couple years and is now gearing toward a full launch on both PC and consoles.
To show their new audience of console players what HAWKEN
is all about, publisher 505 Games has released a new trailer. It's got plenty of explosive combat.
The upcoming title boasts a hefty amount of features:• Fast Mech Gameplay: War is a Machine. Pilot hulking death machines and use massive weaponry to destroy your foes.
• 18 Unique Mechs: Determine your method of mass destruction. Choose from 18 unique classes including the lightweight assassin like Reaper, the medium blitz mode Raider and the heavy tank-like Incinerator. Each mech is unique with their own special abilities, stats and weapon loadouts.
• 6 Game Modes: Play cooperatively or competitively in the 6 game modes available. Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Missile Assault, Siege, Co-Op Bot Destruction and Co-Op TDM.
• Stunning Dystopian Environments: Experience a planet in the depths of war. Battle across decaying cityscapes, desert towns, post-apocalyptic wastelands, jungle outposts and secret weapons facilities.
• Loadout Customization: Customize your playstyle with a wide array of internals that offer passive improvements, as well as offensive, defensive and functional items. There's also a plethora of cosmetic enhancements to truly personalize your mech.
• Arsenal of Weapons: Choose your weapons wisely. Massive sniper rifles, rotary cannons, ballistic spike guns, fireball launchers, corrosive chemical weapons and dual mode explosive launchers are just a few of your options for ordnance.
• Variety of Items: Use the right tool for the job. Deploy a hologram to fool enemy mechs, use an EMP to shutdown their core systems and then launch a high explosive grenade or detonator for their fiery demise. Choose from 12 unique items which offer a variety of gameplay.
is currently gunning for a summer 2016 release.