, from developers Milestone S.r.l., was initially announced last month
, and in honor of E3 they have provided a new cinematic video showing off the various types of bikes gamers can take for a ride come this fall.
Milestone also has a few additional items to note regarding their selection of bikes and other features in RIDE 2
- Over 200 bike models
- New categories like the legendary 2 Strokes, the Supermotos and the Café Racers
- 30 different tracks with different topographic features each
- 18 of the world’s most important motorcycle manufacturers
- Over 1200 customisable parts and over 600 different liveries that you can use to transform a motorcycle for everyone into YOUR own custom bike
- New Social features and new Friends for a complete and fun game experience
is currently scheduled for a release in Fall of 2016.