A new patch has just been released for 7 Days to Die
, the recent murderous release from The Fun Pimps. The patch addresses a known issue regarding equipping head gear for either Miguel or Clint. Alongside this fix, improvements have also been made to stability in the game:
- [BLOCKER] – Crash occurring when equipping any type of headwear on Miguel or Clint and exiting and reentering gameplay.
- [AUDIO] – Fixed the missing airdrop sound when a supply drop occurs.
- [SPLIT SCREEN] – During Split Screen play we fixed an issue that prevented player 2 being unable to locate an Air Drop package if it was dropped more than 100 meters from player 1.
- [AUDIO] – Fixed rain volume variance in multiple biomes.
- [ONLINE PLAY/MULTIPLAYER] – A desync issues between the host and client was corrected that was occurring when destroying certain objects. Primarily wood blocks in a stack.
The game developer has also give us the heads up on the next patch that's inbound at somepoint later this month or early August. The patch will include more fixes as well as a new DLC character pack:
Issues currently being researched
- Players are overheating too rapidly despite attempts at cooling down.
- Players being stuck in the “Building Environment” screen and unable to proceed into gameplay.
- Random missing and disappearing sound effects.
- Players who have been kicked from multiplayer games cannot reconnect despite invites from host.
- Rare missing terrain and out of world generation issues.
The console patch 1.1 for 7 Days to Die
is available now.