A new patch has been released for publisher Big Ant Studios' sports title Casey Powell Lacrosse 16
which includes additions, fine-tuning and fixes for the game. The game has had plenty of positive responses since its release and the team want to keep the game in tune for their fans. Take a look at the list to see the fixes that have been made:
- Camera Switch option for multiplayer.
- Added free roam mode to main menu.
- Tuned sprint ability to sprint when button is pressed.
- Tuned defensive pressure.
- Tuned AI transition speed.
- Tuned input selection after ball collect.
- Tuned faceoff time length.
- Tuned online player selection.
- Tuned check spam exploits.
- Tuned intercept distance.
- Stability improvements.
- Corrected lineup selection.
The update for Casey Powell Lacrosse 16
is already live.