Today we have two codes for the recently released VIDEOBALL to be won, thanks to the kind folks over at Iron Galaxy Studios.
Mark wrote our review, awarding the game a score of four out of five.
As I said at the top of this review, Videoball reminds me of one of my favorite activities from my adolescence. That coincidental nostalgia isn't the only reason that I enjoyed my time with it, however; such a personal link pales in comparison to the game's addictive, unique amalgamation of several sports that would be fun no matter my history with something similar. When played against AI it can be a frustrating or tediously easy experience, often failing to find a happy medium. On the other hand, Videoball is a wholly different experience with friends — extremely fun, ultra competitive, and endlessly rewarding. Rivalries will form and bonds will be tested, but in the end, Videoball does more good than harm and exists as something unlike anything else that you've played.As always, to enter leave us a reply in the thread below before 9PM BST on Friday, July 22nd.
We also have a second chance for you to enter over on the TrueAchievements Twitter account:
(Rules And Regulations)
- This competition is unavailable to TA Staff members
- One entry per person; multiple entries from the same community member will be disregarded
- Entry is via a comment to this thread
- The winner will be chosen at random by random.org
- This competition is available worldwide
- Entries close on 9PM BST on Friday, July 22nd