1C Company have announced that they will be bringing a hand-drawn action platformer called Pengame
to the Xbox One. This unique game takes place entirely inside the notebook of a 16 year old student, where the main character Stickman must attempt to destroy the most evil thing in the universe, The Teacher.
There will be dozens of enemy types for you to defeat using ranged and melee weapons, special powers, acrobatic skills and of course, time manipulation powers. Some of the characters you'll be running into during your adventures can be seen below in the following artwork:
Additionally, we were given a handful of features that we can look forward to in the upcoming game, as well as some in-game screenshots showing off what the gameplay itself will look like:
- Story-driven campaign with multiple alternative endings
- All hand-drawn graphics, everything animated frame by frame
- Full voice acting
- Over 50 different enemy types in huge semi-linear levels
- Skill based acrobatic combat system with cool weapon upgrades
- 4 intensive arcade game modes
And finally, devloper Rogue Relay have thrown together a quick announcement trailer so you can get a feel for how the game will play:
does not yet have a solid release date, but we will be sure to keep you updated as soon as something is announced.