's upcoming "Rise of Iron" expansion is still just under two months away from its release. However, just like the eager fans who will be preparing for the fun to come in the upcoming DLC despite how far away it is, Bungie has already been working hard to make sure as many bugs and issues are dealt with as early as possible in preparation for the expansion's release.
Before taking a long, hard look at the changes in the patch, Bungie has also stated that this will be the last scheduled patch for Legacy Consoles apart from if any emergency fixes are needed for potentially game-breaking problems. The patch itself fixes issues with classes, exotics and activities:
Classes• Fixed an issue where Solar-based Damage-Over-Time (DoT) effects were dealing half their intended damage
• Fixed an issue where the Intellect stat was not generating the correct amount of Super energy
• Fixed an issue where selecting the Electrostatic Mind perk removed the Super regeneration provided by the Intellect stat
Exotics• Fixed an issue that prevented the Apotheosis Veil helmet from being accessible in the Exotic Armor Blueprints kiosk
Activities• Fixed an issue that could cause weekly activities from ending earlier than the weekly reset
• Fixed an issue that prevented Legendary Marks from being granted when finishing the "Paradox" and "Lost to Light" missions when they are the featured Daily Story Mission
• Fixed an issue where players with a full Postmaster inventory did not receive the Moments of Triumph book
• Players who did not receive their Moments of Triumph book can now find it in the Postmaster
The latest patch for Destiny
is already live for both the Xbox 360 and Xbox One. The "Rise of Iron" expansion will be released on September 20th.