JoWood Entertainment have announced a new downloadable add-on for ArcaniA: Gothic 4
, titled "ArcaniA - Fall of Setarrif".
ArcaniA – Fall of Setarrif ties up the loose ends of the main game's story and adds yet another chapter to the epic tale. After the demon that possessed King Robar III was exorcised, it made its way to Setarrif to find a new host. In Setarrif, which is cut-off from the rest of the island, chaos and anarchy spread rapidly!
King Robar III is troubled by these facts and is afraid of losing the city and some of his companions, which are in Setarrif at that very moment. The nameless hero therefore is sent by the king and must journey to Setarrif… but he has no idea of what lies before him.
• 10 hours of gameplay with a multitude of new quests and missions
• Experience the story from another characters’ point of view – for the very first time in the franchise
• Import your character from ArcaniA - Gothic 4 or choose one from a set of archetypes
• A broad variety of new items for a even more character variations
• New enemies! Prove your fighting techniques against countless hordes of monsters
• New environments, like cities, coastal regions, jungle and mountains with volcanic activity!
Fans are being warned to look out for a special edition of the add-on; further details for this will be released in 2011.
There is currently no information on a patch to fix the Master Chef
achievement. An email sent to JoWood for comment was not returned as of press time. We'll update the article should we get any more information!
The release date and price for the add-on has not yet been confirmed.