Due to release on the 20th of September, "Rise of Iron
" is the next highly anticipated Destiny
expansion and promises a deluge of content for players.
Under the command of Lord Saladin, players will journey into the Plaguelands and battle against a faction of the Fallen Devils, the Splicers, through an all new cinematic story campaign and new quests.
The expansion also includes new armour and gear, new weapons, new versions of "The Devil's Lair" and "The Summoning Pits" strikes, a new six-player raid, and a new PvP gamemode called Supremacy.
The content adds 9 new achievements, one of which is secret, for a total of 250 Gamerscore. What do you think of the achievements? Are you going to be jumping into the new Supremacy game mode? Let us know below.
There are 8 non secret achievements:
- Mountain Climber - Complete the "King of the Mountain" mission. (20)
- The Young Wolf - Complete the "Rise of Iron" quest. (40)
- Student of History - Activate all Iron Lord Artifacts. (40)
- Supremacy - Complete the "Glory and the Taking of It" quest. (20)
- Eye for an Eye - Complete the "Kovik's Sin" quest. (20)
- Forging Ahead - Complete an encounter in the Archon's Forge. (20)
- Spliced - Complete the "Wrath of the Machine" raid. (20)
- Splicer God - Complete the "Wrath of the Machine" raid on heroic difficulty. (50)
There is 1 secret achievement:
For full details on the achievements see the Rise of Iron for Destiny