A few days ago we brought you the news that "Death Star
", the latest Star Wars Battlefront
DLC, would be releasing today, September 20th, for Season Pass holders.
The "Death Star" DLC adds a brand new objective-based game mode called "Battle Station", in which players take on the role of the Empire and Rebel Infantry to battle it out through three main game phases - the culmination of which is attempting to destroy the Death Star.
Along with this game mode there are new heroes, cards, blasters, and maps - and, more importantly, 5 new achievements for a total of 225 Gamerscore
, some of which are tailored toward the new expansion content.
Are you excited to jump into the game mode? Do you think you'll be able to unlock all of the achievements? Let us know in the comments below.
There are 5 achievements:
- That's no moon. - Play all new maps on and around the Death Star (25 GS)
- Stop that Droid - Restrain R2D2 (25 GS)
- Support the troops - Heal 100 teammates (40 GS)
- Stay in attack formation - Win 10 Rounds of Battle Station (95 GS)
- Alternative solution - Get 20 kills with secondary fire using the Bryar Pistol or Heavy Repeater (40 GS)
For full details about the DLC visit the https://www.trueachievements.com//Star-Wars-Battlefront/dlc/...