A new hotfix has been released for The Long Dark
, the action-adventure sandbox title from Hinterland Games which is still currently a part of the Xbox Game Preview
Program. After the release of the "Resolute Outfitter" update that was the last fix to release in 2016, a new range of bugs were discovered by players. The game developers have now addressed a number of issues which you can find the full list for below:
- Fixed delay after eating/drinking in inventory
- Fixed collision on shed in Forlorn Muskeg region
- Fixed minor clipping issues with objects in Forlorn Muskeg region
- Fixed area where player could exit the map in Forlorn Muskeg region
- Fixed bear getting stuck inside rail car in Forlorn Muskeg region
- Fixed broken stats for old save games
- Fixed issue for some Xbox players getting stuck at the boot screen.
- Fixed issue for some Xbox players where the Distress Pistol would not fire.
Were some of these issues ruining your experience with the game? Well you won't have to worry about them any more as the hotfix has already gone live for The Long Dark