Two new fighters have been revealed as the latest additions for the roster in the upcoming Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds
. Please welcome Mike Haggar
a.k.a Marvel Girl.
Haggar represents Capcom, originally from the Final Fight Series, whose fighting style is that of a professional wrestler.
Here is a trailer showcasing Haggar in action:
Phoenix represents Marvel, also know as Jean Grey-Summers, and she is best known as one of five original members of the X-Men. Phoenix can use powers such as Telepathy, Telekinesis and can bond with the Phoenix Force.
Check out Phoenix in action:
With the addition of these two fighters, here is the lineup so far:
• Albert Wesker (Resident Evil)
• Amaterasu (Okami)
• Arthur (Ghosts 'n Goblins)
• Captain America
• Chris Redfield (Resident Evil)
• Chun-Li (Street Fighter)
• Crimson Viper
• Dante (Devil May Cry)
• Doctor Doom
• Felicia (Darkstalkers)
• Iron Man
• Jill Valentine (DLC Character)
• Morrigan (Darkstalkers)
• Nathan Spencer (Bionic Commando)
• Ryu (Street Fighter)
• Shuma-Gorath (DLC Character)
• Trish (Devil May Cry)
• Tron Bonne (Mega Man Legends)
• Viewtiful Joe
• Zero (Mega Man)Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds
is set for release on 15th February for North America, and on 18th February for Europe.