Fans of the free role-playing dungeon crawler Happy Dungeons will be happy to hear that the title has just received an update to fix a few niggling problems in the game. Whilst the list of bug fixes is not extensive, it does fix an issue where a game could potentially stop unexpectedly. The complete inventory of fixes is listed below.
It's worth noting that developer ToyLogic has said that unless the game has the newest data it won't run properly but this is quickly resolved with a restart of the title.
Happy Dungeons is available for free on the Xbox One and the new patch is available now.
- Fixed issue where a game would suddenly end when selling a Debuff in Buff Storage.
- Fixed an issue where the phrase “You have almost exceeded your limit for some items. Any excess items will be sent to your Inbox” would appear regardless of the number of items the player had.
- Fixed an issue that occurred in the Treasure House where the descriptions of the items Big Hammer and Super Hammer were reversed.
- Fixed an issue with Item Awakening where the Happy Star cost displayed was incorrect if the player did not have enough Happy Stars to Awaken an item.
- Fixed an issue where the expected text would not appear when moving to a new room in the Treasure House.
- Fixed issue where Fear Traps and Stun Traps would not trigger when enemies drew near them.
- Fixed issue in Story Dungeon where the Evil Banshee enemy’s Black Aura attack dealt no damage.
- Decreased data download size.
We've got the full list of Happy Dungeons achievements - check the list for guides to unlocking them.
Get the biggest Xbox news delivered straight to your inbox every week.