TopWare Interactive has confirmed that RPG Two Worlds II
will finally hit shelves in the UK and Ireland on February 4th, after being delayed twice.
Along with the release date update, the publisher also unveiled several details as to the game's Collector's version, named the 'Royal Edition' which will include the following extras:
• Bonus DVD (With music tracks, concept art, wallpapers, making-of documentary)
• World map of Antaloor
• Special Edition Dragon Queen statuette
• Exclusive unlockable in-game weapons
• Two Worlds II Limited Edition Collectable
• Deck of Two Worlds II Playing Cards
Fans who want to pick the 'Royal Edition' will have to be quick as there will be a limit of 2,500 copies available, exclusively from GAME.
As yet, TopWare Interactive has not given any indication of the expected retail price of the 'Royal Edition'.