We finish this week's roundup with screenshots, a collector's edition for DiRT 4, and details of post release content for Ghost Recon Wildlands.
ScreenshotsA third teaser image for Oddworld Soulstorm made its way online, but not before the community had deciphered it. The plight of the Mudokons seems to be getting worse...
In this week's concept art for State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition, the team were experimenting with the use of colour to "evoke the feeling of a higher elevation". They also debated whether players would be able to use zombies in "less-than-savory" ways.
To celebrate the release of the title on Steam, Super Blackjack Battle II Turbo Edition got a series of new screenshots showcasing characters, stages and gameplay.
The latest screenshots for Toygeddon showcased three of the game's modes — Capture the Battery, Exodus and King of the Mall. Players journey across a park that is infested with enemies in the hope of finding vital batteries to prolong their life.
YIIK: A Postmodern RPG (WIn 10) has had a rocky journey to publication. The screenshots show off the latest build of the game, known as the Factory Hotel Remix. While it represents the opening of the game, combat has been simplified and some content has been removed to avoid spoilers.
MiscellaneousAs well as the standard edition of DiRT 4, players who pre-order the title will be able to make use of the Day One edition. This will feature an exclusive Hyundai R5 rally car and a Founder Icon, as well as access to a unique Hyundai event that will only take place between June 9-11th. If you want to splash even more cash, there will be the Special Edition that will include all of the Day One content and a Team Booster Pack that gives you a unique team offer, staff and facilities bonuses. Select retailers will also offer a steelbook option that contains the Day One content and a steelbook case, of course.
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands revealed their post launch content. There will be a free update that adds a PvP mode, where tactical class-based 4v4 team combat will put players' skills to the test. Then there will be a season pass that offers the following content:
One week early access to two major expansions:
The Unidad Conspiracy missions:
- Narco Road: Players will infiltrate a gang of smugglers and take part in crazy races and challenges to earn their infamous leader's trust and destroy them from the inside. Gamers will be able to meet new bosses and travel the wildlands in new vehicles.
- Fallen Ghosts: During an evacuation mission, the Ghosts’ chopper is shot down and the squad will need to adapt as they’re tracked down by an elite group of ruthless mercenaries. Players will fight a new powerful enemy, learn new skills and unlock weapons to complete their mission.
Players will work to break down and destabilise the alliance between Santa Blanca and Unidad in the Media Luna province.The Peruvian Connection pack:
Players will be able to play through the Peruvian Connection mission as well as receive seven gear patches.Faction themed equipment packs:
- Rebellion Ghost Pack: Players can don an outfit inspired by the brave Katari 26 rebels. They will also unlock a unique AK-47 equipped with a bigger magazine and customised with unique engraving work.
- Unidad Ghost Pack: Players dominate enemies with an Unidad outfit so they can attack Unidad camps while in disguise. They will also unlock a unique Unidad LMG weapon, customised with the colours of Unidad, and equipped with a red dot scope and a larger magazine.
- Santa Blanca Ghost Pack: With a Santa Blanca-inspired outfit, players can mimic their style without joining their ranks. This pack also unlocks the Santa Blanca golden M1911, customised with engravings and the mark of the cartel, for players to unleash chaos on the cartel.
Bolivian MinibusDigital content:
- Permanent +5% XP booster for the player
- Single-use short XP booster: +50% XP for the player and +25% XP for other players in the session, expires two hours from time of use.
That's all for this week. Join us next week for more weekend headlines.