The latest patch for space exploration adventure Astroneer
, currently in Game Preview as an Xbox Play Anywhere title, improves performance and changes how players interact with save files. All the details are in the patch notes below.
- 8 new rock-based discoveries available for research
SAVE FILE UX ON SATELLITE MENU
- Can delete saves
- Saves use fixed numbered slots
- Most recent save selected by default
- Disable starting new game when saves full
- Reduced camera auto-adjustment so it interferes less when using gamepad
- Updated attenuation settings on refinery audio. No longer playing as 2d.
- Adjusted the Terrain cursor analog stick motion curve
- Improved physics update efficiency.
- Plant Materials updated to be less GPU intensive.
- Major optimization to base networks and tethers.
- Significantly reduce network bandwidth usage.
Patch 131 for Astroneer
is available now on Xbox One and PC.