If you're still trying to rank up, collect items and level up those aforementioned items in Happy Wars, two weeklong events have just started that should be of aid. Remember, if you're hoping to collect the achievements on the Xbox 360 and Xbox One/Window 10 versions, most of the achievements as well as your account level are shared between the various versions of the game.
First there is an ongoing Rank-Up Campaign:
Then there is a Mega Statue Campaign that increases your odds of finding statues. Statues allow you to level up an item substantially:
- Score received by players in multiplayer modes such as Quick Match and Co-op Mode is increased by 30%!
- The more score you have, the higher your rank.
Lastly, a patch has gone live for the Xbox One and Windows 10 versions, adding a fan-favorite feature from the original Xbox 360 version to the Xbox One and Windows 10 versions. Additional graphical settings have been applied to the Windows 10 version:
- The Mega Statue Campaign is an awesome campaign that triples your chance to find a statue in Happy Cards Limited Edition!
- With the mystical powers of a Statue, you can raise the maximum level of your Equipment Items!
- The level cap for items can rise from 10 to as high as level 15 with statues.
The two events are live now in Happy Wars and will run until April 13th. The patch is already available to download.
- The popular Remote Party Function from the Xbox 360 version of Happy Wars has finally made it to Xbox One and Windows 10! Now, you can form a party with you and up to 7 friends at the Home Menu and enter the game mode of your choice together!
- For all of our Windows 10 players, we’ve added an additional Graphics Quality option.
- You can now choose between Standard and Low settings. To access, go to Options from the Top Menu and select PC Settings. We plan to add more settings in the future.
Get the biggest Xbox news delivered straight to your inbox every week.