Respawn Entertainment revealed
their future plans for Titanfall 2
just a few days ago and have now released details on what's in store in the next DLC drop. The next DLC will be called "A Glitch In The Frontier" and comes with a couple of new maps, a new faction, a new execution, and more.
First up, take a look at details and a screen of the Glitch Map, followed by the Deck Live Fire Map:
A medium-sized map designed for objective modes and inspired by Captain Lastimosa’s home planet of Harmony. Vertical drops and long, twisting paths dominate the environment, perfect for chaining together long wall runs to seamlessly glide across the map
Tight interior spaces, exposed courtyards, and watchful drones circling overhead. You may see a M.R.V.N. or two puttering around in the background…
There's also a list of the other features coming with the DLC including additions, changes, and an update to the main menu:
- M.R.V.N. Faction
- Marked for Death game mode. We’ll be introducing this as a featured mode around the launch of Glitch in the Frontier update.
- Update to the Main Menu
- We spruced things up a bit with a new look and tiles for news and other cool stuff we want you to check out.
- Max Gen increase for Pilots
- You will now be able to Gen to 100.
- New Gen icons for your callsign. You will receive a new one for each 10 gens you achieve.
- Ability to choose between Prime and regular executions for Titans
- New execution: Get to the Point [Pulse Blade]
- Live Fire mode added to Private Match options
Take a look at some gameplay from the upcoming DLC in the new trailer:
The "A Glitch In The Frontier" DLC pack will be available for free in Titanfall 2
on April 25th.