Full patch notes for update 1.02 to Prey
are now available. The patch prevents save games from being corrupted and restores previously corrupted saves to a usable state. Additionally, players will no longer be able to create infinite materials via recycling. Speed runs will also take a hit with changes to GLOO collisions. To see a detailed list of changes, please refer to the full patch notes below.
- Fix to prevent Save games from becoming corrupted. Fix also returns corrupted Save games to uncorrupted state.
- Also addresses some additional crashes on map loads.
- Hacking during the Power Plant reboot no longer causes the reboot to fail to complete.
- Fix to prevent the Player from becoming stuck in certain circumstances.
- Numerous fixes to GLOO to prevent breaking and bypassing collision, prevent corpses from passing through walls and floors.
- Updated Recycling to prevent infinite material creation.
- Fix for occasional combat freeze when attacking Phantoms
- Kaspar’s objective indicator should no longer disappear.
- Updates to audio mix to adjust volume of music, audio logs, cutscenes.
Patch 1.02 for Prey
is live on Xbox One.