A new trailer has been released for Cars 3: Driven to Win, detailing the new and returning game modes for Avalanche Studio's latest creation. Driven to Win is an arcade racing game set to tie in with the Cars 3 movie to be released later this year. We also have some new screenshots showing off the stunts and weapons.
The game modes that will appear are as follows:
These game modes should familiar to most racers and can also be played in multiplayer.
- Race: Players must compete to see who can get to the finish line the fastest.
- Battle Race: Racing, but with weapons. Take out other cars to slow them down.
- Takedown: Use weapons and power ups to take out as many other cars as possible. When the timer runs out, the player with the most points wins.
- Stunt Showcase: The objective here is to put on a show by performing jumps and tricks to score points and impress the crowds.
- Best Lap Challenge: Try to get the best lap time around a given course.
- Playground: A sandbox mode that allows players to go racing, perform stunts, complete challenges, or just cruise around.
Cars 3: Driven to win releases on July 14th on Xbox One and Xbox 360.
Get the biggest Xbox news delivered straight to your inbox every week.