Infinity Ward continue to keep their finger firmly pressed on the virtual can of polish as they look to keep Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
as shiny and as squeaky clean as possible with regular updates. In the latest patch, we have a small list of general fixes including weapon updates, map fixes, a slight scorestreak adjustment, and more:
- T.H.O.R.: Thunderclap adjustments: Narrowed the area at which each missile can automatically acquire a target. The target will need to be within the reticle for the missile to automatically seek the enemy out.
- Added counters to scorestreaks that fire tracking missiles. If the player is in Phase Shift, using Active Camo, or has Hardwired, these missiles will not track them. This pertains to all versions of the Trinity Rocket (except Warhead variant), AP-3X: Lockdown, T.H.O.R.: Thunderclap, and Shock Sentry: Catacomb missiles.
- Auger – Fury: Spread now becomes increasingly tighter the longer you fire
- - Volk – Side to side recoil has been toned down slightly
- - RVN – Ranges have been slightly reduced, but fire time between bullets has been reduced as well
- - VPR – brought the shortest damage range in slightly
- - Trencher – Bumped some aim down sight sway values back towards SMG characteristics. Still should feel closer to ARs in this regard however
- - Titan – Adjusted the FOV on the Epic Scout’s default sight to provide a larger view and enhanced default zoom
- - HVR Gemini –Hip fire accuracy improved slightly
- Various map fixes
- Prep for upcoming weekly featured mode: R&R Moshpit (Search and Rescue/Reinforce)
The latest patch for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
is already live.
We've got the full list of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.