The first update to Tekken 7
focuses on improving the online experience. Since the recent launch, some players have reported issues with finding online matches. This update addresses both connectivity and stability to improve the quality of online matches. Online matches will also have the character choice, wins, rank, and title of the opponent hidden before the match begins.
For full details on the update, refer to the following patch notes:
UPDATE: TEKKEN 7 Patch #1 Available Now
The TEKKEN community occupies a very important place within BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. and we’ve been paying close attention to some issues players have been experiencing in TEKKEN 7. Today, we’re providing a patch to address known issues on the PlayStation 4 version of the game. Details about the specific improvements can be found below:
Patch #1 Improvements Log:
Improved Online Matching Functionality
1. The following player information will no longer be displayed before a match:
- Character selected
2. Connection with other players can be established more consistently
3. Improved Stability
- Addition of ON/OFF feature for voice chat
- ON/OFF for voice chat added to OPTION menu.
- Set to OFF as default setting.
- Nina’s Ivory Cutter attack properties.
This update does not have an exact release date, but will be available the week of June 12th.