Poker is an insanely popular card game loved by many people. It doesn't matter if it’s for fun or big cash, the game can be so addicting. Developer Pipeworks released Prominence Poker
for free last year. This time around some big changes and noticeable updates are on the table.
It seems like the developer took notice with the success of loot boxes in other games, so they integrated that into the Prominence Poker
. Additionally, new affiliations, achievements and much more are expected with this upcoming patch. If you’re interested, check out the full details below.
- The Diamonds Affiliation.
- New Venue: The Diamonds Executive Suite.
- New Underground Content.
- New Rewards.
- Affiliation Rank 5 - 50 additional levels per affiliation.
- Loot Cases ( Earn chips, boosts, shop items, and more through Loot Cases. Players will receive a loot case each time they level up.)
- Shop items are now classified by rarity.
- New Achievements.
- Changes to Ranked Matchmaking which should do a better job of matching
- players against other opponents with similar skill levels.
- The level cap has been removed! Level up to your heart’s content
- Enjoy a free boost on us!
- UI: Lots of quality of life changes.
- New VOIP System.
- New Sit Out Timer System.
- Many bug fixes have occurred throughout the game. Make sure to let us know if you come across any!
This patch will fold on consoles sometime this month.