Developer Keen Games announced from the get-go
that they would continue to update sandbox title Portal Knights
post-launch. The first major update is nearly here, bringing new content, fixes and more.
The major features being added include the Kolemis Temple Trials Event
, new armor variants and more. However, these aren't the full patch notes — the developers promise the update "also includes general fixes and improvements for both single-player and multiplayer modes."
- Kolemis Temple Trials Event, which includes three quests: Trial of Strength, Trial of Delving and Trial of Agility
- Unlock a new Mediterranean themed island for completing the 3 trials
- Visit the new merchant building complex with three NPC Merchants
- Recipes for nine new sets of Armor
- Three new Dog pet variants
- Dungeon variety improvements
- Option to toggle the split screen direction
- And more!
The update is live for Portal Knights
on PC and is coming soon to the console versions.