A new patch has gone live for Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition
on Xbox One in the form of Patch 2.6.0a, which is just a small one that addresses hotfixes and minor bug fixes for the most recent patch, 2.6.0.
The patch is currently only available in the Americas and those who try to log in from the European or Asian client will need to wait for an unknown amount of time before being prompted to download the patch. Also, Americans won't be able to log into the mentioned client areas using Global Play until the patch is available in those regions.
If you've yet to check out what was changed in patch 2.6.0 then take a look at the list here
. Here are the changes that have arrived in 2.6.0a:
- Fixed an issue with the Armory where certain item powers were not always properly cleared when swapping builds
- Fixed a number of item name issues in localized clients
- Fixed an issue where the special items from the Diablo Anniversary dungeon had lost their unique appearance, icons, and associated transmogs
- Players who previously had these transmogs should have them once again after the patch deploys
- When defeating enemies in Rifts, progress orbs that spawn will now be closer to the defeated enemy
- Moribund Gauntlets
- The audio for Moribund Gauntlets has been adjusted to be quieter
- Necromancer portraits have been updated
- The existing portraits in game were intended to be placeholders, but weren't properly updated with the final patch. This is now resolved.
The latest patch for Diablo III
is already live.