A new patch has been detailed and released for Cryptic Studios' free-to-play MMO title Neverwinter
. Version NW.80.20170515e.17 comes with changes to the content and environment, combat and powers, items and economy, performance, and more. Take a look at the full list for all the details:
Content and EnvironmentGeneral
- Mount Hotenow: Venting the Underneath: Players should now consistently be able to loot the crate of explosives.
- Shroud of Souls: Morlanth no longer incorrectly resets when the player uses specific powers in her encounter.
- The achievement, "The Ascended," can now be completed.
- There is a known issue in which credit is not gained when reaching Legendary, but instead when logging out and back in (or potentially changing zones) with the legendary item in the inventory.
- Various minor text fixes have been made throughout the game.
Combat and PowersDevoted Cleric
Mounts and Insignias
- Brand of the Sun once again generates Divinity after its target dies.
- The feat, Bear Your Sins, no longer incorrectly triggers deflect procs like Frozen Reflection and Icy Aggression.
- Vampire's Craving once again properly triggers when the player triggers a Life Steal effect.
- Vampire's Thirst now properly triggers when the player triggers a Life Steal effect.
Items and EconomyGeneral
- Heart of the Red Dragon: This Artifact now explicitly states in its details that it cannot be used to feed other Artifacts.
- Mount insignias can now properly be claimed after defeating the final boss of a dungeon.
- Nostura's Companion Pack: When players receive an Intellect Devourer companion from this pack, it is now properly Epic quality, increased from Uncommon, to match the tooltip.
- Nostura's Companion Pack: When players receive a Pewter Golem companion from this pack, it is now properly Uncommon quality, decreased from Rare, to match the tooltip.
- These changes do not affect companions that have already been awarded by these packs.
- Guild Hall: Certain decorations no longer completely disappear upon being replaced, and instead correctly return to the Warehouse.
- The Travelling Merchant's store now requires a Rank 5 Marketplace to purchase masterwork materials, down from rank 6.
- The Mysterious Merchant's store should now properly cycle its contents when re-summoned.
- There is a known issue in which, if a player has the construction window up at the time that the Mysterious Merchant leaves, and re-summons the Mysterious Merchant, the merchant's stock will not properly cycle.
- Knox's Adventurer Recruitment Order: The information in the Character Select / Character Creation screen now properly state the new Item Level of 4700.
- Players who purchased the Knight of the Feywild Pack, Guardian of Neverwinter Pack, and/or Hero of the North Pack can now consistently reclaim the pack contents via the Reward Claims Agent.
- Shadow Wolf: This mount can now properly and consistently be reclaimed at any time if it had been purchased during the Call to Arms: Pit Fight event.
- Shadow Wolf: This mount can now be discarded, but as it cannot be reclaimed on the same character, it is not recommended to do so unless the character already has a Shadow Wolf mount in the stable.
Performance and StabilityGraphics
- Textures should now more consistently unload when they're no longer needed, or reduce in quality if the game gets close to its limit of texture memory used. This should improve game performance and stability.
After server maintenance earlier today, the latest patch for Neverwinter
is now live.
We've got the full list of Neverwinter achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.