The Prise de Tahure update in Battlefield 1
is ready to be rolled out to the dedicated soldiers still going all out in DICE's popular first person shooter. The third monthly update comes with the release of the second additional map in the "They Shall Not Pass
" DLC, the start of Premium Trials, changes to the user interface, additional features for the Rental Server Program, and a list of tweaks and fixes for the gameplay.
Prise de Tahure
Prise de Tahure will be the second night map and also the final map to release from the game's DLC. The new content will be available to download for those with a Premium Pass or those who own the DLC by itself. Those without a Pass can still access the content via Premium Friends or Premium Trials. Here's a brief description of what's to come on the latest map:
French raiders and German stormtroopers clash in an urban trench setting as the nights grow colder in the Champagne-Ardennes region. The frontline trench networks cut right through several villages facing obliteration from the constant skirmishing between German and French troops.
The Premium Trials, which we covered details on here
, are also available to try out with the release of this new update. Those who don't own a Premium Pass or don't have Premium Friends can check out this timed event and try out the new content before they potentially buy. However, earning XP, spawning in DLC vehicles, and progression and unlocks will be restricted to Premium Pass owners.
Take a look at the full list of changes, fixes, additions, and enhancements packed into the new patch:
MAPS & MODES
- Soissons: Adjusted Flag D capture area in Frontlines to improve map balance.
- Nivelle Nights: Fixed a bug where the Out of Bounds grayscale screen-effect would sometimes fail to enable.
- Nivelle Nights: Fixed an issue where field kits in sector five in a Rush game could be used before the sector was active.
- Fort de Vaux: Players should no longer be able to get on top of the fort around the courtyard area.
- Updated the Map Voting system to exclude the previous map (as well as the current map) from the random selection pool to prevent the possible A-B-A-B map play pattern.
- Game will now cancel matchmaking whenever backing out of the Operations globe screen. This to prevent a lingering blur state of the globe.
- Synchronized damage taken effect to the actual shooter networked state. Previously it lead to out of sync effects where the shooter was not yet visible.
- Fixed a rare client crash that could occur when a player joined late and a player just dropped/picked up a weapon.
- Fixed a disconnect issue that could occur when loading a map.
- Premium Friends - Non-Premium players' score will now show 0 throughout the match on all Scoreboards and End-of-Round screens.
- Added new setting to allow for limited number of specific kits.
- Added setting for round time limit multiplier.
- Added setting for Unlimited Magazines.
- Countdown stops if players drop: Lowered the required player count for countdown to start game round to the minimum number of players required to finish a game if preround is enabled. The player count is unchanged if preround is disabled.
- Implemented a latency soft lock option where players with a ping higher than 100ms higher get kicked automatically.
- Fixed issue where the "Player-Created Content" option was grayed-out, unusable, and set to "Hide" after booting the title without a network connection.
- Fixed the wrong transport driver chase camera caption in the controls UI.
- The networking issues icons will not show up in Spectator Mode anymore.
The Prise de Tahure update for Battlefield 1
is live right now.
We've got the full list of Battlefield 1 achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.