Today, we are giving you the chance to win an Xbox One download code for The Town of Light
, which released via the ID@Xbox program at the beginning of June.
If you want to find out more about the game, you can check out our site review
gave the game a score of three out of five.
The Town of Light has a story to tell, one that isn't afraid to shy away from its uncomfortable subject matter and creates a sense of unease that follows players throughout the game. The story is well-paced and encourages players to keep going, even if it leads to more horrifying discoveries. The developer has succeeded in accurately portraying both their subject matter and location, but this accuracy comes at the price of uninteresting exploration and technical difficulties that mar the game's walking simulator experience. You'll remember the story long after the game has finished, but you'll likely forget how you got there.
To enter, leave us a reply in the thread below before 8PM BST on Friday, July 28th when we'll pick our lucky winner using random.org.
Good luck to everyone that enters!
(Rules And Regulations)
- This competition is unavailable to TA Staff members
- One entry per person; multiple entries from the same community member will be disregarded
- Entry is via a comment to this thread
- The winner will be chosen at random by random.org
- This competition is available worldwide
- Entries close on Friday, July 28th at 8PM BST
This contest is now closed.