Ubisoft released details for the upcoming patch and further changes for For Honor
, primarily dedicated to Seasons Three and Four. So far For Honor
has seen 12 patches and more changes are planned in the upcoming months. Seasons Three and Four have many planned changes, including:
- Ranked matches
- Fighting-system alterations that will make attacking less risky and defending less of a sure bet
- A new tutorial and training arena to let you practice your combat techniques
- A move to dedicated servers, which will improve connectivity and match stability.
Other upcoming changes include:
- Four new heroes
- Four new maps
- A slew of new gear and emotes
- More frequent technical and balancing updates.
For more explicit details, Ubiblog’s webpage interviewed Creative Director Roman Campos-Oriola and Game Director Damien Kieken about the game, where it’s been, and where it is going. The interviews and further details can be found here
Season 3 should release sometime between August 2017 and November 2017 while Season 4 should launch between November 2017 and February 2018.
We've got the full list of For Honor achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.