Trion Worlds announced the first major update for Trove
. “Eclipse” is set to launch the game into more Jurassic epic voxel adventures to find the agents of destruction in the Shadow Tower.
“Eclipse” will have the following features:
- Two New Shadow Tower Floors - Adventurers will come face to face with the imposing Shadow Hydrakken, the dreaded Darknik Dreadnought and the Daughter of the Moon to uncover limited edition treasures, including coveted Moonsilver costumes.
- Deeper Class Customization - All Trovians level 10 or higher may now designate a Sub Class to unlock passive skills and stat bonuses.
- The Trove Atlas - This fully illustrated map allows players to easily travel between different biomes and embark on far-out adventures.
- Gem Forging System - Players can improve existing stats on gems by augmenting them closer to perfection. Undesirable stats can be rerolled into something more useful, and gems discovered after the Eclipse will no longer have the Health Regeneration stat.
- Daily Login Bonuses and Events - The Hub’s portal tower has been replaced with a gilded, glimmering, glorious Sun Goddess Statue. Players can log in daily to unlock great rewards through the Boons of a Celestial Paragon, and trade in Daily Login tokens to The Radiant Merchant, the new Radiant Dayspring vendor.
“Eclipse” will launch on August 22nd.
We've got the full list of Trove achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.