Apparently there is serious money to be made in farming simulation games. The Farming Simulator
series has already been successful for a number of years. Ice Games' Pure Farming 2018
will enter the ring next year. The competition in the genre gets a little steeper now that one more title has been announced: Real Farm Sim
Developer Triangle Studios and publisher SOEDESCO hope to "improve the farming simulation experience with new-gen game mechanics and new-gen graphics." Hans van Brakel, Executive Manager at SOEDESCO, also boasts that "the game is called Real Farm Sim
for a reason: it gives players the real farming experience."
- Dive into a huge, open world presented in sumptuous native 4k
- Grow from farm hand to agricultural A-list in Career Mode
- Cultivate the role of an established farmer in Free Mode
- Sow crops, keep livestock or both, buying and selling in a real time economy
- Plough straight in with pick-up-and-play controls and a comprehensive tutorial
- Drive and maintain a massive array of farm vehicles and machinery
Real Farm Sim
is scheduled to launch later this year on Xbox One with enhanced capabilities for the Xbox One X.
We've got the full list of Real Farm achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.