Apparently there is serious money to be made in farming simulation games. The Farming Simulator
series has already been successful for a number of years. Ice Games' Pure Farming 2018
will enter the ring next year. The competition in the genre gets a little steeper now that one more title has been announced: Real Farm Sim
Developer Triangle Studios and publisher SOEDESCO hope to "improve the farming simulation experience with new-gen game mechanics and new-gen graphics." Hans van Brakel, Executive Manager at SOEDESCO, also boasts that "the game is called Real Farm Sim
for a reason: it gives players the real farming experience."
- Dive into a huge, open world presented in sumptuous native 4k
- Grow from farm hand to agricultural A-list in Career Mode
- Cultivate the role of an established farmer in Free Mode
- Sow crops, keep livestock or both, buying and selling in a real time economy
- Plough straight in with pick-up-and-play controls and a comprehensive tutorial
- Drive and maintain a massive array of farm vehicles and machinery
Real Farm Sim
is scheduled to launch later this year on Xbox One with enhanced capabilities for the Xbox One X.