An achievement hunter's worst nightmare is being on the verge of completing a title and the last achievement won't pop thanks to a glitch. Recently Vikings – Wolves of Midgard
players found themselves in this situation due to the unobtainable Lord of the Ring
achievement, which is rewarded for "keeping Draupnir for yourself." As of a patch that went out yesterday, the achievement is now fixed.
Despite the fix, no one has managed to complete the challenging title yet, although players have earned the once-unattainable Lord of the Ring.
Aside from fixing the unobtainable achievement, the patch looks to address the game's serious performance issues as well as clean up a few smaller problems. The full notes are as follows:
- Fix for Achievements/Trophies
- Fix for unable being level up above 60 level
- Fix of the German text
- Fix of performance issues on Xbox One (might have been present on other platforms as well, though it may not have been noticeable)
- Fix to drop of secret skull in Utgard
- Talisman is destroyed when the last charge is used
- Added Legacy information to character selection in Couch Coop
- -> Hard Cap set to lvl 999
The patch is available to download now for Vikings - Wolves of Midgard
We've got the full list of Vikings – Wolves of Midgard achievements
- check the list for guides to unlocking them.