Title update 1.17 for Watch_Dogs 2
aims to eliminate the remaining bugs that have been present in the game, with the focus of the patch being fully on the four-player party mode and co-op. Ubisoft believes that this patch may be all that is needed to leave players with a solid and bug-free game as the developer has stated that they "do not foresee releasing any additional title updates after this patch".
With the possibility of this being the last patch for the game, let's see what's in store for those teaming up for some hacking-filled fun in the party and co-op modes:
Leaderboard seasons will also continue on and will reset in November. This will offer the chance to earn any clothing rewards items you may have missed in the last year!
4-PLAYER PARTY MODE
- Fixed exploit where a bounty event is automatically completed when entering Marin HQ tunnel.
- Fixed situation where mission objective could become desynced after join in progress for Man Vs Machine.
- Dedsec NPCs will no longer multiply when a party member leaves an online session and rejoins inside the Hackerspace.
- Fixed cases where fast travel to another player would stop working.
- Fixed an issue where a player would be unable to move after dying in Showd0wn.
- Fixed issue where the second hunter was not always teleported to a bounty target.
- Fixed an issue where coop hunters could be disconnected from each other when Bounty is completed.
- Fixed issue of players not always being engaged to the Loot Truck event when joining through the menu.
- Fixed cases where Loot Truck event could suddenly end and players are disconnected from co-op session.
- During a hacking invasion, fixed cases where co-op party was disbanded.
- Update fix to the infinite “Connecting” message in certain circumstances.
The latest patch for Watch_Dogs 2
will go live at some point this week.