Thanks to the guys at Insert Coin Clothing
, we've got three t-shirts to give away to three lucky TA'ers. We're running a simple week-long contest to give away the prizes, and every TA user is eligible to enter.
Want a Ryan Industries t-shirt? Or perhaps Nuka Cola is more your flavour? Or are you a fan of Umbrella Corp, or Torgue's weapons and want to wear the logo proudly on your chest? Or maybe you'd love a souvenir from your visit to the USG Ishimura or Zakhaev International Airport? Courtesy of Insert Coin, one of these t-shirts (or anything else from their range) could be on their way to you simply by entering our contest!
Check out their site
to see the full range of their awesome gaming-inspired t-shirts that are up for grabs. Here's a brief snippet from the company's About Us page summing up who they are and about their designs:
Insert Coin first spawned in 2010, when a group of avid gamers, hardcore designers, eagle-eyed fashionistas and seasoned writers realised that gaming fashion left a lot to be desired.
Joining forces, we put together a collection of unique designs, inspired by the world of videogames.
From evil megacorporations to crippled battleships, cutting-edge weaponry to friendly stores, the digital worlds gamers inhabit are populated with some of the most memorable names and places imaginable.
And we design with passion - and an eye on the latest fashion. No ridiculously massive prints of Mario or Space Invaders here - just cool references to cool games, that let other fans know what you like and that you've got great taste when it comes to gaming and clothes.
For more information about Insert Coin Clothing, check their website
(where you can sign up for a membership and earn 'achievement points'), follow them on Twitter @InsertCoinTees
or Like them on Facebook
So what do you have to do to stand a chance of winning one of the three prizes? Simply answer the following question:If you could own any piece of video game clothing in real life, what would it be and why?
Post a response to that question in this thread, starting with the phrase "My entry is:" to enter the contest.
Only one entry per person, and the competition is open until 23:59 GMT
on Saturday 12th February.
The winners will be chosen by Insert Coin themselves after the contest closes. There are no regional restrictions for this contest - the prizes will be shipped anywhere in the world.
Good luck everyone!
Full Contest Terms and Conditions:
• The winners will be chosen by InsertCoinClothing.com and their decision is final.
• The prize on offer is three t-shirts from their website, one per winner. The winner can choose any design from their range (excluding the "Gamers' Voice Tee," whose profits are donated to charity). No cash alternatives will be offered for the prizes.
• The contest is open to residents of all nations.
• The competition closes at 23:59 GMT on 12th February 2011.
• Only one entry per person will be accepted, and only the first entry will be accepted. Any subsequent entries will be void. Entries must be prefixed with "My entry is:" to avoid confusion.
• The winners will be announced in this thread within ten days of the contest’s end, and the winners contacted for their address via Private Message on TrueAchievements.com.
• There is no entry fee or requirement to entering the contest, solely that you are a registered member of the TrueAchievements community.
This contest is now closed.